Saturday, August 11, 2007

Additional Information

Hi Dancing Divas,

Some of you have asked me about the types of dance that I'd be teaching in my upcoming workshops. So here it goes...

Tuesday Workshops
Weeks 1 - 3
Jazz - (Funky Street Style)

Weeks 4 - 6
Lyrical Jazz (also known to some of you as "soft & sexy")

Saturday Workshops
Weeks 1 - 3
Jazz (Latin Style)

Weeks 4 - 6
Jazz (Movie/MTV or Broadway dance styles)

I figured this would be the best way to give you a well-rounded approach to dance...the same way we do it back home...in the USA

Payment

I'd noted that some students prefer to make cash payment of S$270 (for Tuesday Workshops x 6 sessions) and of S$225 (for Saturday workshops x 5 sessions).

If that is the case, please head on down to the venue (Dance on Us) at 8 Claymore Hill, Claymore Point at least half an hour earlier:-
- 7:30 PM on Tuesday, August 21
- 2:30 PM on Saturday, August 25

I would like to get the administrative bits out of the way and start the workshops on time.


Gold Membership

Membership is really by invite only to my previous students, those that have followed my workshops and classes from the various dance studios in the region.

For this workshop series, new students would have to pay the full amount, which is S$60/workshop.

No comments: